2009-12-10

Feed your mind with positive affirmations


Having a healthy mind is essential to the process of healing yourself and others. And a conscious healthy living is a core component of having a healthy mind. Our brain chemicals governs our bodies, They act as messengers and communicators. If these brain chemicals are out of balance then our bodies would most probably be out of balance too.



after waking up say this to yourself:

- I am healthy and happy

- I am surrounded by love.

- I love my job.

- I am living in my dream house.

- I have good and loving relations with my wife/husband.

- I have the means to travel abroad.

- I am successful in things i want to do.

- Everything is getting better every day.

- I am the captain of my thoughts, feelings and emotions

(create your own list if you want to.)

go and live the best life you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment