Do you wake up in the morning with your mind filled with thoughts of personal shame, inferiority, hopelessness, dread, anxiety or worry? You are not alone - many people do.
I thought I would send some inspirational quotes, and uplifting quotes for hard times your way, today. Think of these, say them out loud, or use them as a mantra or prayers to help you move past the blocks of emotional sabotage.
- "I am not what I think I am. I am better than that."
- "Yes I made mistakes, but I learn from them."
- "I offer myself to you, God, please show me the way."
- "I've accomplished this in the past, and with God's help I can do it again."
- "Today is another day, and I am brand new this day."
- "I'll put my troubles aside and help someone else through love and attention."
If YOU have some inspirational quotes or uplifting ideas for others, please post them below.
I hope you have a warm, blessed, and peaceful day.
Posted by jerson at 8:29 PM